Nourish body, nourish mind... These goddess energy spheres are made of medjool dates, walnuts, chia, coconut oil, fresh grated ginger, maca, a splash of himalayan honey and oats.. Rolled in dried blackberries.. So healthy, and so easy to make. You can basically add anything tasty you have in your cupboard, the magic touch lies in keeping the perfect balance of wet and dry, sweet and sour.
These were made by adding:
- Two handfuls pitted medjool dates
- One big handful walnuts for brain power
- One teaspoon of maca powder for strength
- A square of freshly grated ginger to taste
- A sprinkle of freshly grounded coffee
- Three spoons liquid coconut oil
- Add fine oat flakes without making the mixture too dry
- Honey or maple syrup to taste
After coarse blending, empty the mixture in a bowl and feel the consistency. They should stick together and form little spheres of heavenly taste. Roll the spheres in dried, crushed raspberry or coconut flakes and put in the fridge to harden. Be creative! I also use ingredients like spirulina, dried apricots, cherries, almonds, macha, tea reductions, rose petals, cocoa nibs, sea salt and orange peels.. For special occasions, dip in chocolate before adding the last layer. Yummm..