You are invited to a ceremony - with the spirit of the breath as your guide.. PUST - Breath Immersion (in Oslo, Norway) is a five-day experience for YOU to nurture and strengthen the relationship with your own, unique source of power, and the bridge between your inner and outer worlds. The immersion is designed to be a nourishing reservoir for you to take your life to a deeper level - using conscious breath as the key for sustaining your highest frequency and expression.
Conscious connected breathing, or Breathwork, is an ancient modality of self-realisation. Your quality of breathing is a reflection of your state of mind in any given moment. Our breathing patterns also reflect how we hold life, how we respond to the imprints of our life experiences. In consciously connected breathing, we begin to feel - with just a brief re-patterning of the breath cycle - to what extent our relationship with our breath is related to our level of consciousness.
The experience will deepen your journey with the ‘activated medicine’ of breath. Our breath is the medicine and superfood of the psyche, of the soul. We invite energy into our field - super-oxygenation - and use the diaphragmatic breath to keep it anchored in the body. By affecting the vibration of your cells, and opening energy blockages, the circular breathing becomes a tool for cultivating deep presence and expressing our “yes” to everything that can be felt, sensed and respired.
The Immersion is not meant to be a retreat from anything, but an advancement towards:
- Renewed and aligned appreciation for your own power and innate energy
- A lightness of being and deep attunement to your natural reservoirs
- Expanding your experience and gratitude for the present moment: being here, now, in mindful peace.
- Growing your awareness for the core mechanism of life itself: our breath
- Clarity and understanding of your habitual breathing patterns: greater acceptance and appreciation of ‘where’ you are coming from and who you are in essence
- A greater authenticity in your own expression of sensation and experience
- Learning tools for a conscious breathing self-practice
W H A T T O E X P E C T
- Daily conscious connected breathwork sessions in a private and intimate healing space (setting of love, care, attention, and excellence). The sessions have multiple formats ranging from breath translation, dyad experiences, holotropic breathwork, shamanic breathwork, interchangeable partner dynamic breathing.
- Council circles - authentically relating to others and weaving us deeper into the practice - with meditation, music and creative unfolding.
- Morning movement and yoga with Mats Onsum
- Nutritious meals inspired by yogic food sciences
- Shared accommodation in natural surroundings
D E T A I L S
Price: NOK 6500,-
Available spaces: 20
To register, email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number, and you will receive further information about the payment, logistics, and practical details.
V E N U E
Our journey unfolds in the natural surroundings of Finnskogen Retreat, a scenic and stoic oasis in the Norwegian mountain realms. The pristine wilderness offers a grounding space for the retreat, and facilitates healing in itself. The retreat area is surrounded by forests, creeks, springs, and a vibrant wildlife. For more information, visit - https://www.finnskogenretreat.com/.
About Chad Charles
Chad was first introduced to conscious connected breathwork in 2011 and it has since become an integrated part of his personal practice. His interest in the breath has led him to explore many approaches to breathwork over the years, such as Shamanic, Integrative, Holotropic, Rebirthing, Transformational, Clarity, Breathlight, Breathwave, Biodynamic, Alchemy, Motherwave, and others. Chad approaches the breath with reverence as a medicine that has brought profound healing and insight into not only his own life, but also the lives of thousands of people who have experienced his breath ceremonies in over a dozen countries on 4 continents. Watch more about breathwork from Chad’s perspective here: https://www.chadcharles.net/what-is-breathwork.